TRGroup has partnered with Virginia-based Radford University’s IMPACT Lab to provide cybersecurity training to credit unions’ staff to ensure the assets of all of your credit unions are protected against cyber crime.
We are witnessing an unprecedented rise in cyber threats across every industry including the financial sector and cyber crime is one of the most notable threats for credit unions and the number one concern for credit union regulators.
Through our partnership, credit unions have access to the award-winning IMPACT Cybersecurity Training Program to add another layer of protection to help keep your assets safe.
Cybersecurity Training is:
- Delivered completely online and self-paced to ensure your staff are mastering cybersecurity skills at times most convenient to them.
- Aligned with industry workforce standards (e.g., NIST) and employs research-based practices from cognitive science, analytics, simulation-based learning and gamification to ensure it is highly effective and engaging.
- Delivered by Radford University, who has been designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security.
- $6,000 for an unlimited 12-month license, and the course offers 18 credit hours, coursed include
- CBIT 100: Ethics and Laws of Cybersecurity
- CBIT 101: Foundations of Cybersecurity
- CBIT 240: Data and Web Security
- CBIT 250: Network Security Fundamentals
- CBIT 475: Penetration Testing and Incident Handling
- CBIT 476: Cyber Defense
- $1,250 for a four credit hour course focusing on principles in secure design, network defenses, secure protocols, host and perimeter security mechanisms, and other associated topics.
For more information or to start the enrollment process, email Nicole Widell or call 434.237.9604.